200g medium protein flour
70g icing sugar
3 egg yolks
200g durian flesh (mashed fine ）
220g fresh milk
30g castor sugar
15g plain flour
10g corn flour
1. Mix well protein flour and icing sugar. Add in butter & egg yolk.
2 Knead to a soft dough.
3. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes. Roll out flat.
4. Cut with a mould.
5. Press lightly into the tart mould. Let dough stick to the mould. Trim off excess dough at the edge. Prick the base with a fork.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees celsius for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
7. Boil the fresh milk and sugar for filling. Set aside to cool.
8. Add in durian flesh. Mix well.
9. Add in plain flour and corn flour. Mix well.
10. Pour into the base till 9/10.
11. Knock lightly to remove excess air.
12. Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees celsius upper heat for 15-20 minutes.